Crews heading home from Leegard fire
June 24, 2007
Fire officials are reporting the Leegard fire is knocked down and in mop up at 9:30 p.m. and crews were able to keep the blaze at 15 to 20 acres.
Crews should be done at the site by midnight, said interagency dispatch officials.
The wildland fire 20 miles east of Carson City was human caused.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Senator Square: The Carson High vs. Douglas High rivalry: Rivalry with a purpose