Cullen to marry Birch in September
July 22, 2012
Rebecca Jo Cullen and Daniel James Birch are engaged to be married on Sept. 8, 2012, at Pyramid Lake.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Gary and Kathy Cullen of Gardnerville.
Rebecca is a 2008 graduate of Douglas High School and is pursuing her degree in elementary education at University of Nevada, Reno.
She is currently employed at the Goddard School of Early Childhood Development.
The groom-to-be is the son of Ed Birch of Sparks and the late Rachelle Birch.
Daniel is a 2006 graduate of Spanish Springs High School and is pursuing his civil engineering degree at University of Nevada, Reno.
He is currently employed as a construction foreman.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat