Dayton walk-a-thon to support juvenile diabetes research
September 13, 2012
Dayton Intermediate School Leadership will conduct a walk-a-thon to support the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation on Oct. 22 during lunchtime on the track. There will be a “kick-off” assembly on Sept. 25 at 1 p.m. featuring a representative from the foundation and students who will answer questions about living with diabetes.
Ninety percent of the proceeds will go to research to find a cure for juvenile diabetes.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts