Dayton walk-a-thon to support juvenile diabetes research
September 13, 2012
Dayton Intermediate School Leadership will conduct a walk-a-thon to support the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation on Oct. 22 during lunchtime on the track. There will be a “kick-off” assembly on Sept. 25 at 1 p.m. featuring a representative from the foundation and students who will answer questions about living with diabetes.
Ninety percent of the proceeds will go to research to find a cure for juvenile diabetes.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016