Dementia and Alzheimer’s information workshop Sept. 18
September 12, 2012
The Dementia Resource Center of Northern Nevada will host a dementia and Alzheimer’s informational workshop from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Sept. 18.
Experts and authors Pat Smith, Candace Stewart and Dr. Steve Rubin will lead the workshop. They will share stories and answer questions about dementia and other age-related memory loss conditions.
Reservations can be made by calling 775-283-9888 before Sept. 17.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016