Dog show Sept. 29-30 at Fuji Park
September 12, 2012
The Bonanza Kennel Club of Carson City will hold the 24th annual licensed AKC all breed dog show at 8 a.m. Sept. 29-30 at Fuji Park. There will be an AKC sanctioned B match at Saturday’s event.
AKC registered dogs 4 months and older can enter the match the day of the show. All dogs on park grounds must be on a lead and under the control of the owner. For more information, call 775-887-8822, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to http://www.bonanzakc.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Initial approval given to Lompa project by Carson City supervisors
- Veterans suicide leads to training at Nevada prisons
- Carson City mayor declares Friday Mark Lindquist Day
- Nevada public retirement system board lowers investment projections
- Business struggles to hire young people for skilled-worker jobs