Donation-based chiropractic office opens
February 19, 2013
Inside Out Chiropractic, a donation-based practice, has opened in Carson City, according to Dr. Craig Black.
The chiropractor said his business at 214 W. Robinson St., which opened in mid-February, is based on his core belief that all people should be free from suffering and the causes of suffering.
He said his office will see patients from 9 a.m. to noon and 1-5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
Black, who received his chiropractic training in California, had a practice with insured clients in Gardnerville for seven years. He said he switched to this new format based on the “suggested donation” method.
The suggested donation for a first visit is $30 or $40, but he will see patients regardless.
“If they can’t” make the suggested donation, he said, “something less would be appreciated.”
But Black said his first concern is to help people regardless.
“It is that simple,” he said. “I’ll see them.”
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary