Donation-based chiropractic office opens
February 19, 2013
Inside Out Chiropractic, a donation-based practice, has opened in Carson City, according to Dr. Craig Black.
The chiropractor said his business at 214 W. Robinson St., which opened in mid-February, is based on his core belief that all people should be free from suffering and the causes of suffering.
He said his office will see patients from 9 a.m. to noon and 1-5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
Black, who received his chiropractic training in California, had a practice with insured clients in Gardnerville for seven years. He said he switched to this new format based on the “suggested donation” method.
The suggested donation for a first visit is $30 or $40, but he will see patients regardless.
“If they can’t” make the suggested donation, he said, “something less would be appreciated.”
But Black said his first concern is to help people regardless.
“It is that simple,” he said. “I’ll see them.”
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016