Emergency traffic canceled
August 5, 2008
Carson City deputies have one person detained at an apartment complex in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive.
There was a kidnapping report. Followed by a report of a woman with a gun.
Scanner traffic indicates a man inside the apartment in question answered the phone and said that the woman left the premises. He said there was a gun involved, but it was unloaded. Then he hung up.
Emergency traffic has been canceled.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Teri Vance: Fundraisers to help families of rollover victims