Family seeks return of stolen cross
September 27, 2012
The family of a Dayton woman killed in 2007 is asking for the return of a metal cross that was stolen recently.
Jacky Eddy said sometime in the last two weeks, a white painted metal cross – located about 6 miles east of Dayton on Highway 50 – was stolen from the site where her daughter, Olivia, was killed in a car crash.
“We just want it back,” said Jacky fighting back tears.
The family is asking for the public’s assistance in locating the cross. Jacky said no questions will be asked in hoping for the return of the cross.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Eddy family at 775-291-8046.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016