FISH’s Have a Heart banquet is March 29
March 10, 2014
Nearly 40 local celebrities, including leaders from churches, businesses, media, government, and some from the medical field, will join the staff of Glen Eagles for Friends In Service Helping's annual "Have a Heart" fundraising banquet on March 29.
The celebrities will try to outdo each other as they compete for tips and a gold medal that names one person king or queen of community service.
Dinner reservations can be made for 5 or 7:30 p.m. Tickets cost $50 and include the choice of three entrees. Raffle tickets are available for $10, offering the chance to win $1,000 for gasoline; participants do not have to be present to win. All proceeds benefit FISH and are used for local services.
Glen Eagles is located at 3700 N. Carson St. For tickets or more information, call 775-882-3474, ext. 0, or go to http://www.nvfish.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Senator Square: The Carson High vs. Douglas High rivalry: Rivalry with a purpose