November 14, 2014
Carson City Public Works employees Robb Fellows, left, and Charlie Noftsker demonstrate how to fill sandbag during a demo in Mills Park on Thursday.
It's flood awareness week and Carson City Public Works Senior Street Technician Charlie Noftsker demonstrates the difference between diversion (background) and detention (foreground) sandbagging techniques on Thursday at Mills Park. For more information visit NevadaFloods.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Teri Vance: Fundraisers to help families of rollover victims