Flu shots available in Carson, Douglas
January 17, 2013
Carson City Health and Human Services and Douglas County
Community Health have a large supply of flu vaccine for ages 6
months and older. No appointment needed from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
and 1 to 4:30 p.m. through January 25 (closed January 21). Clinic
locations are 900 E. Long Street in Carson City and 1538 US Highway
395 in the Stratton Center in Gardnerville. Flu rates are affordable;
many insurances accepted, and low-cost options available.
Call 887-2190 or 782-9038 for more information.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016