Flu shots available in Carson, Douglas
January 17, 2013
Carson City Health and Human Services and Douglas County
Community Health have a large supply of flu vaccine for ages 6
months and older. No appointment needed from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
and 1 to 4:30 p.m. through January 25 (closed January 21). Clinic
locations are 900 E. Long Street in Carson City and 1538 US Highway
395 in the Stratton Center in Gardnerville. Flu rates are affordable;
many insurances accepted, and low-cost options available.
Call 887-2190 or 782-9038 for more information.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’