Flu shots available in Carson, Douglas
January 17, 2013
Carson City Health and Human Services and Douglas County
Community Health have a large supply of flu vaccine for ages 6
months and older. No appointment needed from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
and 1 to 4:30 p.m. through January 25 (closed January 21). Clinic
locations are 900 E. Long Street in Carson City and 1538 US Highway
395 in the Stratton Center in Gardnerville. Flu rates are affordable;
many insurances accepted, and low-cost options available.
Call 887-2190 or 782-9038 for more information.
Trending In: Local
- Woman arrested on domestic battery with substantial bodily harm says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Lyon Co. continues efforts to relieve flood damage, residents express concerns
- History Channel’s hit show ‘American Pickers’ to film in Nevada
- Missing person in Lyon County found
- Carson picks up another big win against Manogue