Former Storey Co. commissioner arrested Friday
February 3, 2013
Former Storey County Commissioner Greg “Bum” Hess was free on bail Saturday after a being arrested Friday night.
According to a press release from the Storey County Sheriff’s Office, Sheriff Gerald Antinoro said that Hess was arrested after an alleged altercation following a high school basketball game in Virginia City. Hess was arrested on a charge of felony battery. The victim was treated and released at the scene.
No other information was available.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Open house at historic Carson City site to honor Native American heritage
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation