Former Storey Co. commissioner arrested Friday
February 3, 2013
Former Storey County Commissioner Greg “Bum” Hess was free on bail Saturday after a being arrested Friday night.
According to a press release from the Storey County Sheriff’s Office, Sheriff Gerald Antinoro said that Hess was arrested after an alleged altercation following a high school basketball game in Virginia City. Hess was arrested on a charge of felony battery. The victim was treated and released at the scene.
No other information was available.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’