Former Storey Co. commissioner arrested Friday
February 3, 2013
Former Storey County Commissioner Greg “Bum” Hess was free on bail Saturday after a being arrested Friday night.
According to a press release from the Storey County Sheriff’s Office, Sheriff Gerald Antinoro said that Hess was arrested after an alleged altercation following a high school basketball game in Virginia City. Hess was arrested on a charge of felony battery. The victim was treated and released at the scene.
No other information was available.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water