Foster parent discussion slated
September 10, 2012
The Division of Child and Family Services is inviting the public to drop by and speak to Lori Nichols about being a foster parent and Chris Bayer from Court Appointed Special Advocates of Carson City about being a volunteer.
CASA is also accepting donations of new or like-new children’s clothing for the Foster Kids Closet from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday at San Rafael Coffee, 711 S. Carson St. #3.
For more information, call 775-882-6776 or go to http://www.casaofcc.org.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016