Free workshop offers caregiver training
April 7, 2010
The Lodge, assisted living and memory care community along with Mountain Springs assisted living, will host a free workshop at 6 p.m. Thursday at 2200 Long St.
Validation® The Feil Method is an introduction to an empathetic technique for communicating with those with Alzheimer’s-type dementia, changing the lives of elders, caregivers and families.
Those attending the workshop will learn how families are connecting again and will be inspired by the stories of workers, caregivers and families.
To register for the event or for more information, call 283-9888 or go to http://www.pcvalidation.com.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City