Full moon hike set for Sept. 29
September 10, 2012
The Fort Churchill State Historic Park will hold a full moon hike at 7 p.m. Sept. 29 at the museum parking lot, eight miles south of Silver Springs on Highway 95A.
Discover what life was like for the soldiers stationed at Fort Churchill during this moonlight hike though the ruins. Bring sturdy shoes, water, flashlight and a jacket for this easy – six-tenths of a mile hike.
For more information, call 775-577-4880 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts