Fundraiser for FISH Tuesday
October 5, 2012
Villa Basque Cafe and Carpa Nevada are hosting a tea benefit for the FISH Ross Medical Clinic from 5:30 p.mp to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Villa Basque Cafe, located just off of Roop Street near the Walmart on Market Street.
Sample various teas and homemade fruit scones while learning about the health benefits of each of the teas sampled. Tickets are available at FISH and Villa Basque Cafe for $20 each.
Special discounts on purchases will be available to those who attend.
All proceeds will be used to help purchase medicine for the needy in the community who use the Ross Medical Clinic. For details, call 775-882-3474.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016