Fundraiser is set for Meyers
June 19, 2014
Friends are gathering to help Johnson Lane resident Christina Meyers, who’s suffering from stage 3 breast cancer, which has left her unable to work.
She faces 1-2 years of chemo and radiation therapy.
A rummage sale at Saratoga Spring Park on Saturday will feature a bake sale and raffles, with the top prize being a new mountain bicycle.
The sale starts at 7 a.m., and features furniture, Christmas items, clothing, knick-knacks, housewares, hand-made metal art, new quilts and other items.
Saratoga Spring Park is located off Stephanie Way.
Chair massages will be available 10 a.m. to noon. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016