Ghost Walk’s summer season is set
June 18, 2014
Carson City's seasonal Ghost Walk Tours, led by Madame Curry, offer a spooky look at local history and Carson City's Victorian era.
Tours are planned at 6:30 p.m. June 28, July 19, Aug. 16 and Sept. 20. An all-day Ghost Walk will be from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Oct. 18.
The theatrical tours offer a glimpse of lingering spirits of past centuries and haunted and paranormal stories in the downtown district's west side historic homes and businesses. Stops include: Bliss Mansion; Brewery Arts Center; Ferris Mansion; and Rinckel Mansion.
The 90-minute guided walking tours depart rain or shine from Third and Carson streets, next to the Firkin & Fox. Attendees are asked to arrive at least 10 minutes before the walk begins.
Tickets cost $15 in advance and $20 at the event. Additional fees apply to online purchases. Admission is free for children ages three and under.
Private tours are available. Mini ghost tours for children and families are also offered.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’