Golf fundraiser for food pantry today
October 5, 2012
The Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce will host the 19th Annual “Making a Difference” golf event today at the Dayton Valley Golf Club. Registration is at 11 a.m. and tee off is at 1 p.m.
The Dayton Food Pantry supplies food for hundreds of local families in need. Golfers who bring two food products, dry or canned, can receive two free mulligans.
In addition to a food drive, the Dayton Chamber will raise funds for a cash donation for the Dayton Food Pantry.
For more information, call 775-246-7909.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat