Golf fundraiser for food pantry today
October 5, 2012
The Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce will host the 19th Annual “Making a Difference” golf event today at the Dayton Valley Golf Club. Registration is at 11 a.m. and tee off is at 1 p.m.
The Dayton Food Pantry supplies food for hundreds of local families in need. Golfers who bring two food products, dry or canned, can receive two free mulligans.
In addition to a food drive, the Dayton Chamber will raise funds for a cash donation for the Dayton Food Pantry.
For more information, call 775-246-7909.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016