Golf fundraiser for food pantry today
October 5, 2012
The Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce will host the 19th Annual “Making a Difference” golf event today at the Dayton Valley Golf Club. Registration is at 11 a.m. and tee off is at 1 p.m.
The Dayton Food Pantry supplies food for hundreds of local families in need. Golfers who bring two food products, dry or canned, can receive two free mulligans.
In addition to a food drive, the Dayton Chamber will raise funds for a cash donation for the Dayton Food Pantry.
For more information, call 775-246-7909.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’