November 7, 2012
Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Nov. 1. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
• Eagle Valley Market, 933 Woodside Drive #105, scored 100 points.
• Panda Kitchen, 1986 E. Highway 50, scored 99 points. Various food items were found in the freezer stored for later use, which did not have the required labels showing the name and date.
• Taqueria La Salsa, 1946 E. Highway 50, scored 99 points. Cleaning and maintenance tools were not properly stored. The mop bucket was found with dirty water in it.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat