November 7, 2012
Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Nov. 1. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
• Eagle Valley Market, 933 Woodside Drive #105, scored 100 points.
• Panda Kitchen, 1986 E. Highway 50, scored 99 points. Various food items were found in the freezer stored for later use, which did not have the required labels showing the name and date.
• Taqueria La Salsa, 1946 E. Highway 50, scored 99 points. Cleaning and maintenance tools were not properly stored. The mop bucket was found with dirty water in it.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’