November 7, 2012
Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Nov. 1. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
• Eagle Valley Market, 933 Woodside Drive #105, scored 100 points.
• Panda Kitchen, 1986 E. Highway 50, scored 99 points. Various food items were found in the freezer stored for later use, which did not have the required labels showing the name and date.
• Taqueria La Salsa, 1946 E. Highway 50, scored 99 points. Cleaning and maintenance tools were not properly stored. The mop bucket was found with dirty water in it.
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary