November 7, 2012
Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Nov. 1. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
• Eagle Valley Market, 933 Woodside Drive #105, scored 100 points.
• Panda Kitchen, 1986 E. Highway 50, scored 99 points. Various food items were found in the freezer stored for later use, which did not have the required labels showing the name and date.
• Taqueria La Salsa, 1946 E. Highway 50, scored 99 points. Cleaning and maintenance tools were not properly stored. The mop bucket was found with dirty water in it.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Carson City area locals wanted for indie film, casting call this weekend
- Update: One suspect arrested in Carson City homicide case
- Affordable housing development to break ground in Dayton
- Two suspects arrested in Northern Nevada in relation to Oregon homicide
- Incentives bring 3 companies to Northern Nevada