April 2, 2014
Carson City Health Department's food-service inspections for March 27. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
The Blue Bull, 107 E. Telegraph St., scored 100 points.
Carson Nugget, Cork & Bottle, 507 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
Carson Nugget, Le Nougat, 507 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
Carson Nugget, Show Bar, 507 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
El Aguila Real, 3220 E. Highway 50, Suite 6, scored 100 points.
U.S. Submarine Base, 1894 E. Highway 50, Suite 10, scored 100 points.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts