July 31, 2013
Carson City Health Department's food-service inspections for July 25. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
Carson Lanes, Alley's Diner, 4600 Snyder Ave., scored 100 points.
McDonald's, 3344 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
Playa Azul, 415 E. William St., scored 100 points.
Walley's Pizza & Subs, 4600 Snyder Ave., Suite D, scored 99 points. Perimeter of all floors in this facility need to be cleaned to remove black build-up.
Genoa Candy and Coffee Co., 4600 Snyder Ave., Suite C, scored 95 points. The ice machine needs cleaning inside to remove areas of biofilm build-up. During all hours of operation, at least one employee must be a certified food handler.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water