Health inspections: Donuts to Go, El Aguila Real, U.S. Submarine Base score 100 points
September 11, 2013
Carson City Health Department's food-service inspections for Sept. 5. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
Donuts to Go, 1413 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
El Aguila Real, 3220 E. U.S. Highway 50, Suite 6, 100 points.
U.S. Submarine Base, 1894 U.S. Highway 50 E., Suite 50, 100 points.
Arco AM PM, 2707 U.S. Highway 50 E., 99 points. The wall above and behind the three-compartment sink was rough and difficult to keep clean.
Golden Gate Gas, 2651 U.S. Highway 50 E., 99 points. The 2013 Carson City health permit was not posted in a prominent location. A no-smoking sign on the front entry door was not posted.
Shea's Daily Detour, 1263 S. Stewart St., 99 points. Some cabinets and doors were not clean under the hand-wash sink. Windowsills were dirty with black residue.
Maverik, 1451 College Parkway, 98 points. The main ice machine was dirty inside with black and red biofilm buildup.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts