Health inspections: Donuts to Go, El Aguila Real, U.S. Submarine Base score 100 points
September 11, 2013
Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Sept. 5. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
Donuts to Go, 1413 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
El Aguila Real, 3220 E. U.S. Highway 50, Suite 6, 100 points.
U.S. Submarine Base, 1894 U.S. Highway 50 E., Suite 50, 100 points.
Arco AM PM, 2707 U.S. Highway 50 E., 99 points. The wall above and behind the three-compartment sink was rough and difficult to keep clean.
Golden Gate Gas, 2651 U.S. Highway 50 E., 99 points. The 2013 Carson City health permit was not posted in a prominent location. A no-smoking sign on the front entry door was not posted.
Shea’s Daily Detour, 1263 S. Stewart St., 99 points. Some cabinets and doors were not clean under the hand-wash sink. Windowsills were dirty with black residue.
Maverik, 1451 College Parkway, 98 points. The main ice machine was dirty inside with black and red biofilm buildup.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Open house at historic Carson City site to honor Native American heritage
- Major disaster declaration for Nevada, Carson City