IAP wins local contests
November 4, 2010
While the Independent American Party has failed despite numerous attempts to win a major, legislative or statewide public office, the party is having more success at the local level, especially in rural Nevada.
This election cycle, Eureka County Clerk Jackie Berg won re-election to that office, her second term.
According to IAP spokesman Cody Quirk, she was joined by John Lampros, who won a seat on the White Pine County Commission; Falkon Finlinson, who was elected Public Administrator in Nye County; and Arthur Wehrmeister who is the district attorney-elect in Esmeralda County.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City District Attorney resurrects 20 year old murder case, calling for a new trial
- Carson City Supervisors approve Vintage project
- Homicide determined ship’s fate
- Salinas begins in role as Carson City Arts and Culture Coordinator
- AD Doug Knuth, hope and promise all going right for Nevada Wolf Pack fans says Joe Santoro (column)