Jazz vocalist to ring in New Year at Adele’s
December 25, 2013
Jazz vocalist Barbara Baxter will deliver her fourth New Year's Eve performance Dec. 31 at Café at Adele's.
Baxter has been performing with Paul January, who plays trumpet, and will be joined by the Abowd's favorite accompanist, Peter Supersano, for New Year's Eve.
Adele's will offer several seasonal dishes for the dinner service. Light appetizers will be offered, the bar will be open and at midnight and attendees will receive party favors and a champagne toast. There is no cover charge and reservations are not needed to listen to the music, which begins at 9:30 p.m.
Reservations are recommended.
For more information about Baxter, go to barbarabaxtersings.com or call her at 775-473-5428 or 702-332-8077.
For more information about Adele's and to make reservations, go to adelesrestaurantandlounge.com or call 775-882-3353. Café at Adele's is located at 1112 N. Carson St., Carson City.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts
- Carson City health inspections for May 19