Lanceys celebrate 72 years of marriage
September 16, 2012
Charlotte and Merle Lancey of Minden recently celebrated 72 years of marriage. The couple met at Modesto High School and were married on Sept. 15, 1940.
The Lanceys are the parents of Vince Lancey of South Lake Tahoe and Glee Gwinn of Minden. They are the grandparents of Joe Call of Flagstaff, Ariz.
Merle is a retired manager of Wells Fargo Bank and Merle is a former homemaker. The couple held a dinner and reception on Sept. 15.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Open house at historic Carson City site to honor Native American heritage
- Major disaster declaration for Nevada, Carson City