Letters to the editor, June 2
June 2, 2012
City is digging for gold – taxpayer gold
I have one question: How can the city fathers think about the new library and all the cost when they cannot even balance the budget?
Do they think the taxpayers are gold mines?
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Open house at historic Carson City site to honor Native American heritage
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation