February 11, 2013
Carson City Assemblyman Pete Livermore was absent from the Assembly Monday because of illness.
Livermore was hospitalized at Carson Tahoe Hospitals Friday night suffering from flu-like symptoms and bronchial pneumonia.
He said he expects to be released Tuesday and return to the Legislature Thursday.
“I’m keeping in touch with my office, reading my emails on my iPad and will be watching committee hearings on the computer,” he said in a statement. “I’m eager to get back to work and ensure my constituents are represented.”
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat