February 11, 2013
Carson City Assemblyman Pete Livermore was absent from the Assembly Monday because of illness.
Livermore was hospitalized at Carson Tahoe Hospitals Friday night suffering from flu-like symptoms and bronchial pneumonia.
He said he expects to be released Tuesday and return to the Legislature Thursday.
“I’m keeping in touch with my office, reading my emails on my iPad and will be watching committee hearings on the computer,” he said in a statement. “I’m eager to get back to work and ensure my constituents are represented.”
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Open house at historic Carson City site to honor Native American heritage
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Major disaster declaration for Nevada, Carson City