Male dies after crashing into bridge abutment
February 9, 2013
A man died Saturday morning in a single-vehicle crash on southbound Interstate 580 just north of College Parkway.
According to the Nevada Highway Patrol, a green Infiniti was traveling northbound on Interstate 580 in the southbound travel lane around 8:30 a.m. Saturday. There was a single male occupant in the vehicle when it struck the concrete bridge abutment. The male was pronounced deceased on the scene.
If anyone witnessed this accident, or has information regarding this accident, they are urged to contact Trooper Doug Hildebrand with the Major Accident Investigation Team at 775-689-4623 regarding accident #130208271. Or contact the Department of Public Safety communication center at 775-687-0400.
No other information is available.
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary