Man flown to hospital from Carson with apparent gunshot wound to head
August 16, 2013
A man was flown via Care Flight from Carson City to a Reno hospital with an apparent gunshot wound to the head Thursday evening.
According to Carson City Sheriff's officials, units were called to the 3000 block of Cortez Street about 5:50 p.m. after a man apparently shot himself in the head following a domestic dispute. Upon arrival, units found a man bleeding from the head and unconscious.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Teri Vance: Fundraisers to help families of rollover victims