Man flown to hospital from Carson with apparent gunshot wound to head
August 16, 2013
A man was flown via Care Flight from Carson City to a Reno hospital with an apparent gunshot wound to the head Thursday evening.
According to Carson City Sheriff’s officials, units were called to the 3000 block of Cortez Street about 5:50 p.m. after a man apparently shot himself in the head following a domestic dispute. Upon arrival, units found a man bleeding from the head and unconscious.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016