Man surrenders after barricading himself in house
January 8, 2013
8:45 p.m.: The man has surrendered to authorities.
A warrant service turned into a foot pursuit which led to a man barricading himself in a Carson City residence Tuesday night.
The man barricaded himself in a block south of Clearview and Koontz, Sheriff Ken Furlong said. The man is wanted on warrants out of Carson City and California.
“We’re using the SWAT team to get him out,” he said.
The SWAT team was en route as of 7 p.m., Furlong said.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’