Man suspected of sexual assault
February 12, 2013
A 58-year-old Carson City man was arrested Monday on suspicion of sexual assault of a boy under age 14.
David Stone was arrested around 8:30 p.m. at his home in the 2400 block of Bunch Way on a warrant charging two counts of sexual assault that allegedly happened in October 2011 at the home. His bail was set at $150,000.
If convicted, Stone would face life in prison with the possibility of parole after 35 years for each count.
Stone also was arrested last May on suspicion of domestic battery and battery with a deadly weapon after he allegedly shoved, threatened and pushed a roommate with a hammer.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts