Man suspected of sexual assault
February 12, 2013
A 58-year-old Carson City man was arrested Monday on suspicion of sexual assault of a boy under age 14.
David Stone was arrested around 8:30 p.m. at his home in the 2400 block of Bunch Way on a warrant charging two counts of sexual assault that allegedly happened in October 2011 at the home. His bail was set at $150,000.
If convicted, Stone would face life in prison with the possibility of parole after 35 years for each count.
Stone also was arrested last May on suspicion of domestic battery and battery with a deadly weapon after he allegedly shoved, threatened and pushed a roommate with a hammer.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat