Matheus to wed Fields
February 10, 2013
Gary and Beth Matheus of Carson City announce the engagement of Carly Matheus to Chris Fields of Minden. Chris is the son of Rick and LouAnn Fields, also from Minden.
Carly graduated from Carson High School in 2009. She works at Top Notch Distributing in Carson City.
Chris graduated from Douglas High School in 2007 and works at Instant Smog in Reno.
The couple is planning a May 26 wedding at “The Grove” in Reno. After honeymooning in Hawaii, they will reside in Reno.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat