Meyer, Pine to wed next May
July 7, 2013
Hilary Rachel Meyer and Kristopher Evan Pine are engaged to be married May 25, 2014, in Gardnerville.
Meyer is the daughter of Dr. Roger P. Meyer of Carson City and Debbie McKissack of Ridgefield, Wash. She is a 2000 graduate of Besant Hill School of Happy Valley in Ojai, Calif., and a 2008 graduate of Pima Medical Institute in Mesa, Ariz., with a degree in laboratory sciences. She is currently a medical laboratory technologist at Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital in Vancouver, Wash. She has been accepted to the physician's assistant program at the University of Washington in Seattle and will begin classes in October.
Pine is the son of Ken and Kathy Pine of Clovis, Calif. He is a 1996 graduate of Buchanan High School. He is a 2002 graduate of Fresno City College in Fresno, Calif., with an associate of applied science in business management degree. He is currently a student in the radiology technician program at Portland State University.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts