Miles Construction of Mound House wins design award
May 17, 2013
Miles Construction of Mound House recently won an American Buildings Company Excellence in Design Award for work on Carson City's Eagle Valley Middle School.
The ABC design award, which was for innovation and distinction of design, recognizes builders or roofers.
Winners were selected by an independent panel of judges. All entries are eligible to compete for the Excellence in Design's top two awards: Building of the Year and Roof of the Year. The awards competition is open to all authorized ABC Builders and Architectural Metal Systems Roofers.
This year, judges chose from more than 125 entries to selected best projects in various categories: agricultural; church/religious center; commercial; government/institutional; green building; manufacturing/industrial; miscellaneous; office; recreation; retail; roofing; transportation; and warehouse/distribution. Miles won for government/institutional design.
ABC delivers a combination of projects, technology and customer service to execute projects on time and budget through four engineering and manufacturing facilities in Carson City; Eufaula, Ala.; El Paso, Ill.; and LaCrosse, Va.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts