Minden couple marks 40th anniversary
February 16, 2014
Penelope (Penny) Ann and Henry (Hank) Edward St. Clair of Minden celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary Friday. They were married Feb. 14, 1974, in Las Vegas.
The couple met at an auto-parts store in Las Vegas that Penny owned and where Hank worked. According to Penny, the pair didn't take into account what day it was when they married — Valentine's Day. They decided to take an afternoon off when business was slow to get married.
Hank is a retired game warden for the State of Nevada, and Penny is a retired purchasing officer for the State of Nevada. Now they spend their time traveling, primarily to Hawaii.
The St. Clairs have two daughters, Vicki St. Clair of Minden and Sandy Porter of Missouri, and five grandchildren.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’