Missouri woman, 62, died in car fire at Fernley motel
October 3, 2013
FERNLEY (AP) — The victim of a fatal car fire in a Fernley motel parking lot has been identified as a 62-year-old Missouri woman.
Lyon County Sheriff's Lt. J.L. Pattison said Thursday dental records confirmed the identity of Greiss Ghobrial of Wildwood, Mo. He said the cause of death remains under investigation but no foul play is suspected.
Her body was found in a burned out car by emergency crews responding to a report of a fire late Tuesday night at the Comfort Suites off U.S. Interstate 80 about 30 miles east of Reno.
Firefighters said they found her inside the car after they extinguished the blaze.
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary