‘Most Wanted’ sought by Carson City probation office
April 1, 2011
The Carson City Department of Alternative Sentencing is asking for the public’s help in locating its “Most Wanted.”
According to Chief Rory Planeta the following people have outstanding warrants for probation violations:
• Frank Mason Bondi, 20, is sought on two warrants for probation violation. He allegedly fled the Alternative Sentencing officer before taking a drug test and hasn’t been back since. Bondi is described as 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing 175 pounds. He has brown eyes and dark hair.
• Aaron Vince Agosta, 31, is wanted on a $3,000 probation violation warrant. His original charge was possession of a hypodermic needle. Agosta is described as 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing 190 pounds.
• Justin Steepe, 23, is wanted on a probation violation warrant. His original charge was for petty larceny. Steepe is described as 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing 185 pounds. He has brown eyes and dark hair.
• Kristina Kay Cannon, 20, has a felony no-bail warrant for failure to appear on a burglary charge and a probation violation charge for failing to complete drug counseling. She is described as 5 feet 1 inches tall and weighing 128 pounds. She has brown hair and blue eyes.
• Todd Gregory Fruth, 46, is wanted on $3,000 warrant for probation violation. He allegedly failed to complete counseling. His original charge was disorderly conduct. Fruth is described as 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing 186 pounds.
• Ben McOsker, 49, is wanted on a $3,000 probation violation warrant. His original charge was possession of drug paraphernalia. He is described as 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing 186 pounds.
Anyone with information the whereabouts of these wanted subjects is asked to call Carson City non-emergency dispatch at 887-2008.
As always Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information, call (775) 322-4900. Callers always remain anonymous.
* edited to correct description of Kristina Cannon
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’