Native Nevadan Irene Luhrs turns 90 today
December 9, 2012
Irene Luhrs was born in Dayton on Dec. 9, 1922. Today, she lives in Carson City with her husband Marv. They have been married for 57 years.
Her family, being her greatest joy, includes six children, Carol Lee, Jolene, Dalene, Jack, Neecie and Netty, 16 grandchildren, 20 great-grandchildren, five great, great-grandchildren and two more great-grandchildren are due in the spring of 2013.
She will be celebrating with family and friends.
Trending In: Local
- Potential top 2 picks for Wolf Pack are good ones, says Joe Santoro
- Underwater photographer captures clarity of Lake Tahoe
- Nevada forum projects $541 million more revenue for 2018-2019 budget cycle
- Ducks Unlimited working on wetlands project in Carson City
- Sgt. Scott McDaniel retiring after 35 years in law enforcement