Native Nevadan Irene Luhrs turns 90 today
December 9, 2012
Irene Luhrs was born in Dayton on Dec. 9, 1922. Today, she lives in Carson City with her husband Marv. They have been married for 57 years.
Her family, being her greatest joy, includes six children, Carol Lee, Jolene, Dalene, Jack, Neecie and Netty, 16 grandchildren, 20 great-grandchildren, five great, great-grandchildren and two more great-grandchildren are due in the spring of 2013.
She will be celebrating with family and friends.
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary