Native Nevadan Irene Luhrs turns 90 today
December 9, 2012
Irene Luhrs was born in Dayton on Dec. 9, 1922. Today, she lives in Carson City with her husband Marv. They have been married for 57 years.
Her family, being her greatest joy, includes six children, Carol Lee, Jolene, Dalene, Jack, Neecie and Netty, 16 grandchildren, 20 great-grandchildren, five great, great-grandchildren and two more great-grandchildren are due in the spring of 2013.
She will be celebrating with family and friends.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016