NBC breakfast slates developer and Carson City-based retail lobbyist
February 19, 2013
Nevada Business Connections, at a Wednesday breakfast meeting in Reno, will hear from a retailing lobby spokesperson with offices in Carson City and Las Vegas, and from a Reno developer.
NBC, which bills itself as Nevada’s only private economic development organization, will hear from Perry Di Loreto of Reno and Mary Lau, president and CEO of the Retail Association of Nevada, which has offices in the capital and Las Vegas.
Di Loreto, owner of Di Loreto Construction and Development, and Lau are set to speak at the Atlantis Casino and Resort breakfast Wednesday. Doors open at 7:30 a.m. and the breakfast begins half an hour later. The breakfast meeting is set to last an hour.
Cost is $20 for NBC members and for students with valid Nevada System of Higher Education identification, $30 for non-member guests. A table of eight for a company and guests costs $200.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts