NBC breakfast slates developer and Carson City-based retail lobbyist
February 19, 2013
Nevada Business Connections, at a Wednesday breakfast meeting in Reno, will hear from a retailing lobby spokesperson with offices in Carson City and Las Vegas, and from a Reno developer.
NBC, which bills itself as Nevada’s only private economic development organization, will hear from Perry Di Loreto of Reno and Mary Lau, president and CEO of the Retail Association of Nevada, which has offices in the capital and Las Vegas.
Di Loreto, owner of Di Loreto Construction and Development, and Lau are set to speak at the Atlantis Casino and Resort breakfast Wednesday. Doors open at 7:30 a.m. and the breakfast begins half an hour later. The breakfast meeting is set to last an hour.
Cost is $20 for NBC members and for students with valid Nevada System of Higher Education identification, $30 for non-member guests. A table of eight for a company and guests costs $200.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts