NDOT sets meetings on Kingsbury project
March 13, 2014
The Nevada Department of Transportation has scheduled public meetings to explain the Kingsbury Grade repaving project to residents.
The $14.9 million project will not only repave the 3.86 mile stretch of the highway from Highway 50 in the Tahoe Basin to the crest of Daggett Pass but make major drainage, safety and sidewalk improvements. Construction is scheduled to start in May.
Meetings are set March 19 and 20 to tell members of the public how the work will proceed, including periodic closures to through traffic on the roadway. The first will be held 4-7 p.m. at the Ridge Tahoe on Ridge Club Drive in Stateline. The second will be at Douglas High School in Minden, also from 4-7 p.m.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts