Nevada Appeal’s reader survey now open
July 24, 2013
A good newspaper and website reflect the community they serve, and that's a key mission at the Nevada Appeal.
We'd like your help to ensure we fulfill it as effectively as possible.
The Appeal's 2013 Summer Reader Survey went live online today.
It asks a range of questions involving the type of news you like reading most (and least), what you'd like to see more and less of, which columnists you prefer and which other news sources you view or visit.
One person who takes the survey will be chosen at random to win a great prize.
All who take it will help us formulate coverage plans to help us serve you, the reader.
The survey is available for a limited time, so please take a little time soon to participate.
Thank you for reading.
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary