Northbound 395 ramp to 580 to close Tuesday
October 23, 2017
The northbound U.S. 395 ramp to Interstate 580 Carson City Freeway will be closed Tuesday for installation of updated roadway signage.
The northbound U.S. 395 on-ramp to the new section of Carson City Freeway will be closed Tuesday, Oct. 24 between approximately 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. for installation of updated roadway sign panels. The closure could be shorter in duration, based on construction and weather factors.
Motorists will still be able to access the Carson City Freeway by stopping at the U.S. 50 and South Carson Street traffic signal and turning right onto the new freeway.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Senator Square: The Carson High vs. Douglas High rivalry: Rivalry with a purpose