Obituary: Ruth Tognini
April 15, 2003
Ruth Tognini, 68, a Carson City resident for the past 28 years and lifetime Nevada resident, died April 12, 2003, in Carson City. She was born Feb. 23, 1935, in Elko.
Mrs. Tognini worked for the state of Nevada for 25 years, retiring from the Department of Transportation. She was a member of the Ormsby Sportsman’s Association. She was a Christian.
Among her survivors are her husband of 32 years, Joseph of Carson City; daughters Sheila Bridges of Carson City and Shannon Dickie of Elko; brothers Jerry White of Verdi and Fred White of Las Vegas; sisters Donna Granados and Betty Fagoaga, both of Elko; grandchildren Daniel Bridges of Carson City and Tony Primeaux of Elko; great-granddaughter Dariahn Primeaux of Elko; and many nieces and nephews.
A private memorial will be held.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Teri Vance: Fundraisers to help families of rollover victims