Paloolians celebrate 69 years of marriage
February 10, 2013
Eileen Ann and Paul H. Paloolian celebrated 69 years of marriage on Jan. 31.
The couple was married on Jan. 31, 1944, in San Diego, Calif.
They met in San Diego while Paul was in the Navy during W.W.II.
The Paloolians have three children, Eileen Gray of Santa Cruz, Calif., Paula Morton of Carson City and Mark Paloolian of Carson City, six grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
The couple celebrated with family and friends on Feb. 2.
They have been Carson City residents for 41 years.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts