Paloolians celebrate 69 years of marriage
February 10, 2013
Eileen Ann and Paul H. Paloolian celebrated 69 years of marriage on Jan. 31.
The couple was married on Jan. 31, 1944, in San Diego, Calif.
They met in San Diego while Paul was in the Navy during W.W.II.
The Paloolians have three children, Eileen Gray of Santa Cruz, Calif., Paula Morton of Carson City and Mark Paloolian of Carson City, six grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
The couple celebrated with family and friends on Feb. 2.
They have been Carson City residents for 41 years.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat