December 19, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1:09 a.m.: A 34-year-old Reno man was arrested in the 300 block of Hot Springs Road on charges of possession of burglary tools, petit larceny, possession of burglary tools, possession of stolen property, tampering with a motor vehicle and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail: $5,048.
• 9:07 a.m.: A 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1400 block of Long Street on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and probation violation. Bail: $1,632.
• 9:27 a.m.: A 25-year-old man was arrested in the 800 block of South Carson Street on two Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrants. Bail: $6,000.
• 4:48 p.m.: A 51-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1500 block of East Fifth Street on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $500.
Recommended Stories For You
• 7:00 p.m.: Crystal Annabel, 32, was arrested at the Carson City Jail after being transported from the Washoe County Jail on a possession-of-a-stolen-vehicle warrant. Bail: $15,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.