Power outage strikes 100 Carson homes on Wednesday afternoon
March 7, 2013
Problems with a piece of underground equipment led to 100 customers being deprived of power for about 90 minutes Wednesday afternoon, a NV Energy spokeswoman said.
A piece of equipment was not operating properly, which led to the short outage around Sonoma Street, depriving the electronics from 2:17 p.m. until 3:45.
Repairs are expected to continue today.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’