Power outage strikes 100 Carson homes on Wednesday afternoon
March 7, 2013
Problems with a piece of underground equipment led to 100 customers being deprived of power for about 90 minutes Wednesday afternoon, a NV Energy spokeswoman said.
A piece of equipment was not operating properly, which led to the short outage around Sonoma Street, depriving the electronics from 2:17 p.m. until 3:45.
Repairs are expected to continue today.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water