Power outage strikes 100 Carson homes on Wednesday afternoon
March 7, 2013
Problems with a piece of underground equipment led to 100 customers being deprived of power for about 90 minutes Wednesday afternoon, a NV Energy spokeswoman said.
A piece of equipment was not operating properly, which led to the short outage around Sonoma Street, depriving the electronics from 2:17 p.m. until 3:45.
Repairs are expected to continue today.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016