Program on Emperor penguins this evening
November 25, 2008
Artist in Antarctica: Walking Among the Emperor Penguins lecture from 7:30-9 p.m. at the Nevada State Museum, 600 N. Carson St.
Presented by Sharon K. Schafer through multimedia. Regular museum admission applies.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Senator Square: The Carson High vs. Douglas High rivalry: Rivalry with a purpose