Proscenium Players will present ‘The Underpants’
February 21, 2013
Proscenium Players will present “The Underpants” at 7:30 p.m. March 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30 and at 2 p.m. March 24 at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St.
In “The Underpants,” actor-writer Steve Martin has adapted the 1910 social comedy by German playwright Carl Sternheim and turned it into a farce centered on an unruly pair of bloomers, according to a news release.
Tickets are $18 for general admission and $15 for Proscenium Players members, BAC members, students and seniors and can be purchased at breweryarts.org, by calling 775-883-1976, or at the door.
For more information, call 775-781-0664.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’