Proscenium Players will present ‘The Underpants’
February 21, 2013
Proscenium Players will present “The Underpants” at 7:30 p.m. March 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30 and at 2 p.m. March 24 at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St.
In “The Underpants,” actor-writer Steve Martin has adapted the 1910 social comedy by German playwright Carl Sternheim and turned it into a farce centered on an unruly pair of bloomers, according to a news release.
Tickets are $18 for general admission and $15 for Proscenium Players members, BAC members, students and seniors and can be purchased at breweryarts.org, by calling 775-883-1976, or at the door.
For more information, call 775-781-0664.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat