Reno motel beating arrest made
August 26, 2008
RENO ” Reno police have arrested a suspect in the beating of a 22-year-old man at a motel near downtown.
Quincy Ray Julian, 31, was arrested early today and jailed on $1 million bail.
Police found the victim early Monday in a room at Everybody’s Inn. Officers say he suffered severe head trauma and is hospitalized on life support.
Investigators say the victim is not expected to survive. His name was withheld until family members are notified.
Detectives believe the attack occurred during a robbery.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Carson City receives an inch of rain overnight
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City
- Advocate says deregulating Nevada energy market will benefit even small customers